I saw this on someone else’s blog, and I thought I would start sharing what I love about my children at each age/stage. It’s a great way of sharing updates.
- that you’re almost smiling at us now
- that you’re so much more alert- I love seeing your big blue eyes
- how cuddly you are- you love being held
- how big and strong you’re getting- you’re 8 lbs 14 oz and 20.75″!
- that you’re sleeping 4 hours at a time at night.
We’re so thankful for our precious little girl!
- how excited you get as you explore and discover the world around you.
- how kind and gentle you are towards your little sister
- how you are starting to help momma around the house- trying to sweep, vacuum and even put things “away”.
- how much you enjoy being outside (even though momma’s more of an indoor gal)
- how you love books- you are always bringing us books to read!
Helping Sweep the floor
Every day is an adventure for you! We love you very much!